We knew WWE could be juggling the schedule after they moved Hell in a Cell to June. That present has usually occurred within the fall, after SummerSlam. So it figured an occasion that normally occurred throughout the summertime would find yourself in September or October.
As many figured, it’s Excessive Guidelines. WWE announced the date and site as a part of a slate of extra Uncooked, SmackDown and home present dates at present:
– Saturday, September 11: Supershow – Capital One Area in Washington DC
– Sunday, September 12: Supershow – Instances Union Middle in Albany, NY
– Monday, September 13: Uncooked – TD Backyard in Boston, MA
– Friday, September 17: SmackDown – State Farm Area in Atlanta, GA
– Saturday, September 18: WWE Dwell – North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC
– Sunday, September 19: WWE Dwell – James Brown Area in Augusta, GA
– Monday, September 20: Uncooked – PNC Area in Raleigh, NC
– Friday, September 24: SmackDown – Wells Fargo Middle in Philadelphia, PA
– Saturday, September 25: Supershow – Large Middle in Hershey, PA
– Sunday, September 26: Excessive Guidelines – Nationwide Area in Columbus, OH
– Monday, September 27: Uncooked – Heritage Financial institution Middle in Cincinnati, OH
Excited to get Excessive, Columbus? Does getting a PPV two hours away make up for Cleveland followers upset their upcoming SmackDown will function two matches from the Rolling Loud festival in Miami?
No less than Excessive Guidelines shouldn’t be a “Horror Present” like final yr’s.
Not listed in that rundown of September dates is WWE’s return to Madison Square Garden. That was beforehand introduced as a SmackDown model occasion – it’s going down on Fri., Sept. 10 – however they’ve upgraded it to a ‘Tremendous SmackDown’ which is able to function members of each the pink and blue rosters:
All of that weekends home present playing cards additionally look to be mixed “Supershow” occasions, too.
Let the construct to Survivor Sequence, the one night time of the yr the celebs of Uncooked and SmackDown collide, start!