Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a well-liked pastime of many followers, maybe second solely to truly watching the matches. On this day by day column, we check out the newest rumors being churned out by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Necessary reminder: Rumors are simply that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as truth, it’s simply circulating across the professional wrestling rumor mill. We monitor rumor accuracy in a weekly characteristic known as Rumor Look Again you’ll find here. Bear in mind, take all of it with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Sports Illustrated says Bray Wyatt was off WWE television since WrestleMania 37 attributable to “an undisclosed bodily ailment” that wasn’t associated to concussions. He was medically cleared on Thursday, July 29, after which released two days later.
- In keeping with Fightful, the top of Pete Dunne’s NXT contract is arising quickly, and so they’ve heard the circumstances are “just like that of Adam Cole’s.”
- Mat Men’s Andrew Zarian just lately talked about that WWE “does have their eye on quite a lot of these guys” who signed with AEW in 2019 and whose contracts are up quickly.
- PW Insider claims that former NXT UK Girls’s champion Kay Lee Ray was “seen on the WWE Efficiency Middle in Orlando this week.”
- There may be hypothesis that when Excalibur joins the commentary team for AEW Rampage, he’ll be leaving the Dynamite commentary staff for good.
In case you have heard of any fascinating rumors that you simply’d like so as to add, be happy to put up them within the feedback part under. Simply keep in mind they’re rumors and never confirmed as truth, so please take them as such. And verify our weekly Rumor Look Again here to maintain monitor of how typically rumors develop into right.