Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a popular pastime of many followers, maybe second solely to truly watching the matches. On this day by day column, we check out the most recent rumors being churned out by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Vital reminder: Rumors are simply that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as reality, it’s simply circulating across the professional wrestling rumor mill. We observe rumor accuracy in a weekly characteristic known as Rumor Look Again yow will discover here. Bear in mind, take all of it with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- In keeping with the Mat Men Podcast, it seems like WWE has live events with fans deliberate for the primary roster from July 16 by way of July 19. This might theoretically embody Excessive Guidelines on July 18, primarily based on previous rumors.
- Wrestling Inc realized that Zelina Vega’s return to WWE has been within the works since earlier than WrestleMania 37. Fightful provides that Vega was filmed strolling into the Efficiency Heart with the Rock’s daughter, Simone Johnson.
- In an replace on the health of Orange Cassidy, it feels like he handed concussion testing, per Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Live.
- F4WOnline’s Dave Meltzer stated the rationale why Santana missed this week’s (May 12) episode of Dynamite is as a result of he’s at the moment sick.
- There’s hypothesis that the rationale why Christian was dumped right into a battle royal at AEW Double or Nothing is as a result of he was initially presupposed to wrestle towards Ricky Starks on the cardboard, however plans modified after Starks suffered a neck fracture.
In case you have heard of any attention-grabbing rumors that you just’d like so as to add, be happy to publish them within the feedback part under. Simply keep in mind they’re rumors and never confirmed as reality, so please take them as such. And verify our weekly Rumor Look Again here to maintain observe of how typically rumors change into appropriate.