Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a well-liked pastime of many followers, maybe second solely to truly watching the matches. On this each day column, we check out the newest rumors being churned out by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Essential reminder: Rumors are simply that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as reality, it’s simply circulating across the professional wrestling rumor mill. We monitor rumor accuracy in a weekly function known as Rumor Look Again you will discover here. Bear in mind, take all of it with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- After the latest clip of NXT referee Drake Wuertz reciting conspiracy theories at native authorities proceedings surfaced, Fightful Select reported Wuertz just lately had his duties lowered and was “both formally or informally suspended earlier in 2021”
- Followers interpreted tweets from fellow NXT referees D.A. Brewer and Darryl Sharma as that means the Wuertz scenario was a sizzling matter backstage on the WWE Efficiency Middle yesterday.
- Fightful’s reviews says Wuertz has “substantial warmth” on the PC, and lots of of their NXT sources are shocked he hasn’t been fired. Additionally they concern his excessive views are why he’s nonetheless round.
- Primarily based on WWE describing Friday’s Common title match by saying “if Bryan loses, he’ll be banished from SmackDown”, hypothesis is Daniel Bryan will lose and transfer to a different model.
- Most likely nothing to this, however a new SEC filing revealed that Triple H just lately offered $2 million in WWE inventory. He nonetheless owns virtually 50,000 shares.
When you have heard of any attention-grabbing rumors that you just’d like so as to add, be at liberty to publish them within the feedback part beneath. Simply keep in mind they’re rumors and never confirmed as reality, so please take them as such. And test our weekly Rumor Look Again here to maintain monitor of how usually rumors transform appropriate.