Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a popular pastime of many followers, maybe second solely to really watching the matches. On this each day column, we check out the most recent rumors being churned out by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Essential reminder: Rumors are simply that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as truth, it’s simply circulating across the professional wrestling rumor mill. We observe rumor accuracy in a weekly characteristic referred to as Rumor Look Again yow will discover here. Keep in mind, take all of it with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- For no matter it’s value, WrestleVotes says a couple of excessive degree individuals in WWE are pissed off concerning the newest Jimmy Uso DUI arrest.
- Having stated that, Dave Meltzer stated there isn’t any precise fallout “at this level” however selections can be made quickly.
- Based on Wrestling Observer Radio, the concept going ahead from AEW is to carry loaded Dynamite exhibits each single week.
- Per Fightful Select, Roderick Sturdy just lately signed a brand new cope with WWE they usually have large plans for him in NXT all through the remainder of the 12 months.
- The Observer says WWE trademarked varied spellings for the brand new Nikki A.S.H. character, together with Nikki Ashe, Nikki Aash, and Nikkiash.
When you have heard of any fascinating rumors that you simply’d like so as to add, be at liberty to submit them within the feedback part under. Simply keep in mind they’re rumors and never confirmed as truth, so please take them as such. And test our weekly Rumor Look Again here to maintain observe of how typically rumors transform appropriate.