Alabama leads the best way with probably the most choices on the preseason All-SEC groups with 11 whereas the Florida Gators have a first-team quarterback for the primary time in a very long time.
The SEC coaches voted on who would make up the three preseason All-SEC soccer groups. Alabama led the best way with 11 gamers making one of many three groups, adopted by Georgia with 10, adopted by Florida, LSU and Texas A&M with eight gamers apiece. SEC coaches couldn’t vote for any of their very own gamers.
First Crew Preseason All-SEC
- Quarterback: Kyle Trask (Florida)
- Working Backs: Najee Harris (Alabama), Kylin Hill (Mississippi State)
- Tight Finish: Kyle Pitts (Florida)
- Large Receivers: DeVonta Smith (Alabama), Jaylen Waddle (Alabama)
- Heart: Drake Jackson (Kentucky)
- Offensive Line: Landon Dickerson (Alabama), Darian Kinnard (Kentucky), Alex Leatherwood (Alabama), Trey Smith (Tennessee)
- All-Function: Jaylen Waddle (Alabama)
- Defensive Line: Bobby Brown (Texas A&M), Large Kat Bryant (Auburn), Jordan Davis (Georgia), LaBryan Ray (Alabama)
- Linebackers: Nick Bolton (Missouri), Ok.J. Britt (Auburn), Dylan Moses (Alabama)
- Defensive Backs: Richard LeCounte (Georgia), Jacoby Stevens (LSU), Derek Stingley (LSU), Patrick Surtain II (Alabama)
- Kicker: Brent Cimaglia (Tennessee)
- Punter: Max Duffy (Kentucky)
- Return Specialist: Jaylen Waddle (Alabama)
The Alabama Crimson Tide has eight gamers making the primary crew, together with Waddle making the listing three completely different instances. With star gamers like Harris, Smith and Moses, no surprise the Crimson Tide are favored to win the SEC this yr and contend for a playoff berth.
Second Crew Preseason All-SEC
- Quarterback: Kellen Mond (Texas A&M)
- Working Backs: Rakeem Boyd (Arkansas), Isaiah Spiller (Texas A&M)
- Large Receivers: Terrace Marshall (LSU), George Pickens (Georgia)
- Tight Finish: Jalen Wydermyer (Texas A&M)
- Heart: Trey Hill (Georgia)
- Offensive Line: Deonte Brown (Alabama), Austin Deculus* (LSU), Brodarius Hamm* (Auburn), Sadarius Hutcherson (South Carolina), Ed Ingram* (LSU), Wanya Morris* (Tennessee), Landon Younger (Kentucky)
- All-Function: Derek Stingley (LSU)
- Defensive Line: Malik Herring (Georgia), Dayo Odeyingbo (Vanderbilt), Aaron Sterling (South Carolina), Kobie Whiteside (Missouri)
- Linebackers: Nakobe Dean* (Georgia), Ventrell Miller* (Florida), Monty Rice (Georgia), Erroll Thompson* (Mississippi State), Henry To’o To’o (Tennessee)
- Defensive Backs: Kaiir Elam (Florida), Tyree Gillespie* (Missouri), Israel Mukuamu* (South Carolina), Demani Richardson (Texas A&M), Eric Stokes (Georgia), Marco Wilson* (Florida)
- Kicker: Cade York (LSU)
- Punter: Jake Carmada (Georgia)
- Return Specialist: Jerrion Ealy (Ole Miss)
* = Ties in voting course of
The Preseason All-SEC Second Crew is plagued by Georgia Bulldogs and Texas A&M Aggies. Headlining the Second Crew Offense is A&M quarterback Kellen Mond and Georgia large receiver George Pickens. The SEC Crew Protection options the likes of Georgia’s Nakobe Dean, Malik Herring and Monty Rice within the front-seven with Texas A&M’s Demani Richardson within the secondary.
Third Crew Preseason All-SEC
- Quarterback: Bo Nix (Auburn)
- Working Backs: Jerrion Ealy (Ole Miss), Larry Rountree (Missouri)
- Large Receivers: Elijah Moore (Ole Miss), Seth Williams (Auburn)
- Tight Finish: Arik Gilbert (LSU)
- Heart: Landon Dickerson (Alabama)
- Offensive Line: Carson Inexperienced (Texas A&M), Kenyan Inexperienced (Texas A&M), Evan Neal (Alabama), Dan Moore (Texas A&M)
- All-Function: Jerrion Ealy* (Ole Miss), Kadarius Toney* (Florida), Christian Tutt* (Auburn)
- Defensive Line: Zachary Carter (Florida), Kobe Jones (Mississippi State), Glen Logan (LSU), Josh Paschal (Kentucky)
- Linebackers: Ernest Jones* (South Carolina), Andre Mintz* (Vanderbilt), Dimitri Moore (Vanderbilt), Nolan Smith* (Georgia), Boogie Watson (Kentucky)
- Defensive Backs: Yusuf Corker (Kentucky), Jaycee Horn (South Carolina), Josh Jobe* (Alabama), Bryce Thompson (Tennessee), Christian Tutt* (Auburn)
- Kicker: Evan McPherson (Florida)
- Punter: Mac Brown (Ole Miss)
- Return Specialist: Christian Tutt (Auburn)
There’s a good little bit of illustration league-wide with the Preseason All-SEC Third Crew, however we do must level out a pair of men of made the Third Crew a number of instances: Ole Miss Rebels operating again Jerrion Ealy makes it a second time as an all-purpose participant. Auburn Tigers defensive again Christian Tutt makes it 3 times, together with as an all-purpose participant and a return specialist.
Total, each crew is represented at the least as soon as on considered one of these three groups. Nevertheless, there’s a cause many individuals are eager on Alabama and Georgia having such nice seasons. It’s as a result of they’ve extra good gamers than the remainder of their SEC counterparts. Although they might not meet for a second time in Atlanta in December, they definitely have the gamers to get them there.
Which groups do you’re feeling have been over or underrepresented on these preseason All-SEC groups?
For extra NCAA soccer information, evaluation, opinion and distinctive protection by FanSided, together with Heisman Trophy and School Soccer Playoff rankings, you should definitely bookmark these pages.